- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbs of unsalted melted butter
- Mix the two and line the pan with wax paper if needed (I did not because I’m using a tart pan from Wilton which is easy for removal).
For the fudge:
- 1 can of coconut milk (full fat and I use Thai Kitchen brand) and make sure it has been kept in the fridge
- 3 cups of dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbs of honey
**Remove just the cooled piece of coconut and drain the water. Place in a saucepan with 3 cups of dark chocolate chips and heat on medium until it’s melted. Add 1 tbs of honey to thicken and sweeten.
**Pour into the tart pan right on top of your crust and chill for a few hours
- 2 (60 g) large egg whites
- 3/4 cup (150 g) sugar
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a simmer
- Combine sugar and egg whites in a heatproof bowl and place on top of the saucepan of water.
- Whisk to ensure the egg whites do not cook and remove from heat when it reaches 160F
- Whisk in a mixer until stiff peaks form (it may take 7 minutes)
- Pipe using an open star tip and use a kitchen torch if desired to brown it!