*I used premade mini tart shells for this that I purchased on Amazon.com
For the chocolate ganache filling:
- 1 cup of chocolate wafers or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan and bring it to a boil
- Pour the cream over a bowl of chocolate chips and stir until fully incorporated and smooth
- If lumps still exist, place the bowl on top of the saucepan filled with simmering water halfway, until all chocolate is melted.
- Let the chocolate cool. Then fill the tarts with the chocolate
For the marshmallow frosting:
- 2 ounces of granulated sugar
- 1 egg white
- Put them in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Stir until sugar mixture is dissolved, waiting until it reaches about 150F (70C).
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add a pinch of cream of tartar.
- Mix on high speed until fluffy stiff peaks form and the bowl is room temperature.
- Pipe or spoon onto the tarts and serve! 🙂