This recipe was adapted from Bakerita’s raspberry chocolate tart
For the tart crust:
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil liquefied
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Spread into a long rectangular tart pan: link here for purchase- (Tart pan)
- Bake for 10 minutes on 320F
- Place in the fridge to cool
For the chocolate ganache layer:
- 12 ounces of chocolate chips (I use semi sweet baking chocolate chips). To make this recipe vegan, use vegan chocolate chips!
- 13.5 fl. oz. full fat coconut milk (I use Thai Kitchen brand. Make sure you have this in the fridge overnight or longer so that when you remove, it is solid enough that it can separate from the coconut water at the bottom of the can).
- Pour chocolate chips in a heat safe bowl
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil and then pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate and stir.
- Cool it for a few minutes and before pouring into your tart pan, make sure the tart crust has cooled enough.
- Place in the fridge to set for a few hours (best overnight).
- For the vegan marshmallow topping, I used this wonderful recipe Vegan Marshmallow Fluff and used my kitchen torch to brown it. With the leftover filling, I made meringue cookies! Even though the sugar ratio was a bit off, they were still delicious! On this blog, you can find a recipe for meringue cookies too! 😉 Enjoy!