To make this the easy way, you will need a cheesecake mini pan like this which can be found on amazon.com:
If not, you can spread the cheesecake in a brownie pan (after you have made a crust bottom with graham crackers) and cut into circles with a circle bun cutter.
If you have the pan, just use Oreos!
Place vanilla Oreos (a single cookie; not the full cookie with the filling) in each cup. The pan is non-stick so you don’t necessarily need anything, but if you want to be completely safe, you can add a bit of butter to each cheesecake cavity before filling.
For the cheesecake filling:
*one block of full fat cream cheese (room temp)
*1/2 cup of pumpkin from the baking aisle(I use Libby’s pumpkin filling)
*1/2 cup of sugar
*1 tsp of vanilla
*pinch of salt
*pinch of nutmeg (I don’t like a lot so I didn’t want to use too much)
*1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1. Mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed for about 2 minutes until well blended and fluffy. Then add the remainder of the ingredients.
2. Fill a pastry bag to easily fill in the cheesecake cavities (you can fill just about to the top)
3. Bake for 20 minutes on 350F
4. Cool for about 20 minutes and then place in the fridge covering loosely with saran wrap. They will be ready in about 4 hours.
5. Top with ganache, buttercream, whipped cream, etc!