Chocolate, Peanut Butter, AND….Cheesecake!
• 1 cup of Oreos (about 20 cookies)
• 2 tbs of unsalted melted butter
• 1 package of softened cream cheese
• ½ cup of sugar
• 1/3 cup of peanut butter
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
To make the crust:
• Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 12×9 inch (brownie) pan OR line a cupcake pan with 12 baking cups.
• Crush Oreos in a food processor and mix with melted butter.
• Press the mixture into the pan or baking cups and bake for about 10 minutes.
• Set aside to cool.
For the filling:
• Beat cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter first.
• Then add in the egg and vanilla until well blended.
• Top the Oreo crust with the filling and bake for about 20 minutes.
• Serve with nutella , whipped topping, or as you desire!
*if you used a brownie pan rather than cupcake cavities, you can cut into circles with a biscuit cutter for the same look as I have in my photo. Enjoy!